HubSpot’s Product Team is looking for interns who are interested in solving complex problems for our customers. Associate Product Manager (APM) interns will be given autonomy and responsibility within their product area as well as one-on-one mentorship to help them develop all of the necessary skills they need to succeed. In this role, APM interns will become the “voice of the customer” for their product area — focused on collaboration and creative problem-solving to make impactful decisions that delight our customers.
APM interns will be instrumental in contributing to the product management process, focusing on:
- Partnering with your team to build product vision driven by lenses — including business, customer, data and market.
- Working with your internship manager and mentors to understand the life and work of HubSpot’s customers, and what it takes for them to be successful in their jobs.
- Surfacing innovative ideas in service of our customers both inside and outside of HubSpot by exploring, visualizing, validating, and ultimately advocating for them as you find them.
- Collaborating with cross-functional stakeholders, engineers and designers as you embed within a product triad.
- Exploring owning the outcomes of building a product and measuring success over time.
- Measuring product use and adoption, helping to build data-driven cases for where to invest development time and energy.
- Working with customer-facing teams across HubSpot to make sure their questions are answered and feedback trends are captured to improve the product moving forward.
Candidates should have product management knowledge and experience, and we also look for:
- A desire to deeply understand the HubSpot customers and business model
- Ability to listen effectively to others, showing the aptitude to speak with our customers and working to explore their problems
- Experience collaborating with others, managing conflict, and gaining consensus
- Comfort in operating in a fast-paced and results-oriented environment
- Growth mindset, or ability to pick up or grow new skills
Must be available to work full-time (40 hours / week) from June – August 2022 to apply.
Come help us set the vision and build real products that thousands of customers depend on.
To read more about our Product and Engineering team at HubSpot, check out this page: http://product.hubspot.com/jobs-internships-co-ops
For more information on HubSpot’s internship and co-op opportunities, visit: HubSpot.com/Students