Honda Aircraft Company Summer Internship Program
*The program tentatively starts on May 16, 2022, and ends on August 5, 2022.
Honda Aircraft Company is looking for enthusiastic undergraduate and graduate students for upcoming internships. We seek candidates who are eager to gain experience in the global aviation industry, and cultivate professional relationships with people who conquer challenges to pursue their dreams. As an intern, you will be assigned to a mentor where you will participate in projects that will help you obtain valuable knowledge and experience.
Why Honda Aircraft Company?
Throughout Honda Aircraft Company’s program, you will gain career and life experience working in a competitive global environment, alongside highly-skilled and experienced professionals. Your mentors and team members will guide and support you for the duration of the program, ensuring you gain real world experience working on meaningful projects in a global environment. Additionally, our regularly scheduled learning and networking opportunities are designed to help you build your professional network and develop the necessary leadership skills to help you succeed as you enter the workforce.
Currently, we are actively recruiting students for multiple divisions/function teams with interests and strengths in any of the following areas:
- Airframe and Powerplant
- Business Systems / Business Analytics
- Direct and Indirect Procurement / Strategic Sourcing / Material Services / Inventory Planning and Analysis
- Flight Test / Flight Test Instrumentation
- Financial Analysis / Financial Systems
- Human Resources / Associate Relations / Talent Development
- Information Systems / Information Technology / Technical Support
- Manufacturing Processes / Lean Manufacturing
- Quality Engineering / Supplier Quality Assurance
- Sales / Technical Sales
Accordingly, we expect you with the following majors/background:
· Aerospace/Aeronautical Engineering, or Aerospace/Aeronautical Engineering Technology;
· Computer Science or Engineering/Software Engineering/Information Systems or Technology;
· Electrical Engineering, or Electrical Engineering Technology;
· Finance, Accounting, Aerospace/Aviation Finance, Marketing, Business Administration;
· Industrial Engineering, or Industrial Engineering Technology;
· Human Resources Management, Industrial and Organization Psychology, Organizational Development;
· Manufacturing Engineering, or Manufacturing Engineering Technology;
· Mechanical Engineering, or Mechanical Engineering Technology;
· Mechatronics Engineering, or Mechatronics Engineering Technology;
· Operations Management, Operations Research;
· Supply Chain Management, or Supply Chain Management Technology;
· Or other related degrees/experience.
*All applicants must maintain a minimum GPA of 3.5 or above.
**Please note that the candidates for engineering teams are under review. We will release the update as soon as there is any new availability.
How to Apply
To make an early submission before or during the Christmas/New Year break, please apply via Handshake and/or send an email including your 1) resume and 2) a most recent unofficial transcript, to StudentRecruiting@haci.honda.com;
To learn more about Honda Aircraft Company, please visit hondajet.com.