Hamlyn Williams has an ideal opportunity for candidates seeking a recruitment career in New York, NY. We are hiring entry-level, sales-focused Recruitment Consultants, and the full-time positions come with an attractive salary and benefits. Founded in 2011, we are a global organization with offices across North America, Europe and Asia, and over 160 colleagues in 7 countries. We cover the Financial Services, Technology, Life Sciences and Manufacturing industries. We invest in our people who are ambitious, who persevere and work with pride. We’ve recently relaunched the Hamlyn Williams way (HW way) and Career Pathway, your route to success.
In this Associate Recruitment Consultant role, you will work as a 360/Full Desk Recruiter, developing and maintaining relationships with clients and sourcing and screening candidates.
In your role as a collaborative and flexible Associate Recruitment Consultant, you will:
- Perform business development by targeting clients using sales techniques outlined in our L&D training program
- Call clients and prospective candidates
- Consult with clients to fill their internal hiring needs
- Pre-screen candidates based on job briefs and sell them to clients
To succeed in this Recruitment Consultant job, you will need an interest in business development/sales and an entrepreneurial mindset. You will also require excellent communication skills and a resilient, persuasive, and positive personality.
In return for your passion and expertise, you will receive an excellent salary and the following:
- Competitive base salary with uncapped commission!
- Measurable career growth with two clear pathways, either in management or as a senior biller with clearly defined job descriptions at all levels
- Summer Friday hours ALL YEAR round (3.30pm finish)
- 40 hours per week. We value your work/life balance!
- Unlimited paid vacation days! Including paid days off for national holidays and the whole week between Christmas and New Year’s!
- Health, Vision and Dental Benefits
- Regular happy hours
- Incentive trips such as Barcelona, Croatia, and much more!
- Energetic, high performing start-up culture
Talent attraction and retention are critical to our client’s success; Hamlyn Williams’ mission is to support and enable this by delivering high-quality staffing solutions.
** Must be authorized to work in the US without sponsorship**
For a confidential conversation, please reach out to Krista Gonzalez at email@example.com