Hamilton Company is a global enterprise headquartered in Reno, Nevada with manufacturing facilities in Reno, Boston and Bonaduz, Switzerland. Branch sales offices are located in France, Germany, Canada, Latin America, Japan, Singapore, and the United Kingdom.
We are the worldwide leader in the design and manufacture of manual, semi-automated, and robotic products for precision fluid measuring. For over 56 years, Hamilton has been satisfying customer needs by combining quality materials with skilled workmanship, ensuring the highest level of performance of every precision fluid measuring device we manufacture.
Hamilton Company is looking for a Manufacturing Engineer Intern who will work in our Injection Molding Production area. They will perform a variety of tasks associated with automated manufacturing in a clean room environment. The Manufacturing Engineer Intern will provide the department with technical expertise as may be needed for injection mold plastics and maintain associated molding equipment.
Other responsibilities may include:
- Responsible for setting up and running all molding machines and associated equipment
- Responsible for studying and adjusting the molding process to optimize performance
- Operate automated manufacturing equipment while monitoring automation for potential failures or out of control conditions
- Check meters and gauges to verify that machines work properly and analyze the results to ensure they meet company standards
- Troubleshoot problems and perform repairs when machines develop problems, preferably while processes continue to run
- Prepare reports for managers and recommend upgrades or changes to processes
- Responsible for the timely completion and adequacy assigned tasks for performance and compliance with standards
- Responsible for maintaining the cleanliness of the cleanroom to meet the standards and Hamilton Company procedures
- Responsible for periodic air sampling in compliance of ISO 14
- Accountable for regular and consistent attendance
- All other duties as assigned
This position is open for the Graveyard shift. Graveyard shift hours are 11:00 pm to 7:30 am. This shift comes with an automatically added $2 more an hour.
- Must be currently attending the University of Nevada – Reno and in the Engineering program.
- Must be able to work part-time (20+ hours approx.), including weekend availability. We will adjust working hours to work with Academic Schedule.
- Mechanical aptitude is a plus.
- Knowledge or experience with injection molding is a plus.
- Diverse portfolio of exciting and innovative design projects
- Tremendous opportunities for professional growth and advancement
- Commitment to sustainable design
- Competitive Compensation
- Excellent Benefits Package (medical, dental, vision insurance, paid time off, disability insurance, 401k, tuition reimbursement and much more)
- Solid Stable Company
- Drug free workplace.
Learn more about us @: www.hamiltoncompany.com
It is the policy of this organization to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, creed, color, national origin, sex, age 40 and over, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, citizenship status, religious preference, or veteran status in all phases of the employment process and in compliance with applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.