Customer Service Representative- Robotics
- Reno, NV
Hamilton Company is a global enterprise headquartered in Reno, Nevada with manufacturing facilities in Reno, Boston and Bonaduz, Switzerland. Branch sales offices are located in France, Germany, Canada, Latin America, Japan, Singapore, and the United Kingdom.
We are the worldwide leader in the design and manufacture of manual, semi-automated, and robotic products for precision fluid measuring. For over 56 years, Hamilton has been satisfying customer needs by combining quality materials with skilled workmanship, ensuring the highest level of performance of every precision fluid measuring device we manufacture.
Hamilton Company is looking for a dynamic Customer Service Representative in a fast-paced environment. Said individual must be able to multi-task efficiently and perform effectively under pressure, as a team player. Must be very detail-oriented, work well with others, follow procedures, and have a strong work ethic with a positive attitude. The applicant needs excellent organization and written communication skills, computer proficiency, problem-solving, and issue resolution skills. The ability to learn product lines, processes, and procedures for a large product base is an essential function.
Essential Job Functions
- Office duties including organization, heavy daily email levels, filing, mailing, scanning, inbound order entry, e-mail order confirmations, new account set up and answering the customer service phone loop.
- Responsible for complex order entry processing for domestic and international accounts which including specialty system orders and consumable product lines in addition to, invoicing, sales order monitoring, credit memo creation, new account setups, generating return good authorizations, and handle returns thru multiple systems.
- Customer support, including literature requests, quoting, samples, product availability requests, special product requests, shipping method requests, and expediting orders with excellent customer care.
- Customer service experience in a complex and detailed order processing environment required and needed. A logistics background in a manufacturing environment helpful. Must be able to understand and review terms of conditions and shipping methods for orders.
- Ability to reconcile quotes, purchase orders, and sales orders to drive product demand without errors for generating order builds is necessary.
- To coordinate communication between customer service personnel, service personal, account reps, field staff, and inter-company to provide information and reports.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Working knowledge of computers and MS Office programs.
- Knowledge of MRP systems and manufacturing processes useful.
- Capable of working with multiple systems in tandem as needed
- Ability to work quickly and efficiently under pressure and hit deadlines.
- Strong data management, accuracy, and eye for detail a must.
- Ability to work harmoniously within the department and with all other employees, customers, and field staff.
- Stable work history and employment background.
Education and Experience
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Some college or a degree preferred.
Our company has the following to offer you
- A diverse portfolio of exciting and innovative design projects
- Tremendous opportunities for professional growth and advancement
- Commitment to sustainable design
- Competitive Compensation
- Excellent Benefits Package (medical, dental, vision insurance, paid time off, disability insurance, 401k, tuition reimbursement and much more)
- Solid Stable Company
- Drug-free workplace.
Learn more about us @: www.hamiltoncompany.com
It is the policy of this organization to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, creed, color, national origin, sex, age 40 and over, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, citizenship status, religious preference, or veteran status in all phases of the employment process and in compliance with applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.