Hamilton Company is an industry leader in the design and manufacture of liquid handling, process analytics, robotics and automated storage solutions. With global headquarters in Reno, Nevada and manufacturing facilities in Reno, Boston and Bonaduz, Switzerland and sales offices worldwide Hamilton Company is well positioned for continued growth.
Responsible for bringing a high-level knowledge and expertise to Hamilton Company in the areas of Contract Administration. These responsibilities will include but are not limited to administration, relationship management, and program development.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Legal review, profitability analysis and modeling, relationship management and program development to increase sales.
- Supports Sales team in preparing new order documents.
- Work with Sales team in Biopharma and OEM to monitor bid calendars to complete any RFI’s, RFP’s and or contract negotiations phases of these opportunities.
- Manage contracts and relationships with a Group Purchasing Organizations and IDN’s, which could include attending trade shows and site visits.
- Administer contracts and sales reporting for both Government and National Accounts territories. Specifically, review the commitments defined in the agreements and work with Sales Teams to prepare renewals as appropriate.
- Accumulates competitive information and forwards this data to marketing/sales management to assist in sales and marketing strategies.
- Support marketing and sales growth opportunities within Government and National Accounts that could include being the point person for maintenance and execution of portal sites, landing pages and channel marketing opportunities.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES (KSA):
- Knowledge in capital equipment procurement, bid and protest processes.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- PC computer skills required; Microsoft Professional Office required.
- Knowledge of databases a plus as creation and maintenance of bid response data will improve the efficiency in preparing bid responses.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Three plus years capital equipment procurement experience required, and National Account experience preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred; AA degree required.
Learn more about us @: www.hamiltoncompany.com
It is the policy of this organization to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, creed, color, national origin, sex, age 40 and over, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, citizenship status, religious preference, or veteran status in all phases of the employment process and in compliance with applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.