Logistics at full potential.
At GXO, we’re constantly looking for talented individuals at all levels, who can deliver the caliber of service our company requires. You know that a positive work environment creates happy employees, which boosts productivity and dedication. On our team, you’ll have the support to excel at work, and the resources to build a career you can be proud of.
We are determined to help our customers operate as efficiently as possible by providing cutting-edge supply chain solutions for over 50,000 companies, including many of the world’s most successful brands. As an Intern, you’ll have the opportunity to work with dedicated professionals in an exciting, fast-paced environment learning the skills that will help you build a meaningful career. During the 10 week program, Interns will be assigned to functional teams such as data science, communications, operations support, finance, analytics or HR to learn day-to-day operations, industry skills and overall comprehension of the business at our Supply Chain Headquarters office.
What you’ll do on a typical day:
- Engage and communicate effectively with other professionals throughout the organization
- Use strategic thinking to approach problems and create solutions
- Responsible for the accuracy and quality of work performed
- Develop and implement project plans; determine requirements, deliverables, resources, timing/milestones and risks
- Communicate findings and project status clearly and professionally through presentations
- Make recommendations to upper management
- Provide comprehensive reports to business leaders on assignments and other related projects
- Gain a strong understanding of the industry
What you need to succeed at GXO:
At a minimum, you’ll need:
- Currently enrolled as a rising college junior, senior or graduate student
- Demonstrated analytical skills with a strong attention to detail
It’d be great if you also have:
- Availability to travel occasionally
- Experience with Microsoft Office
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment, excellent interpersonal skills
- Solid ability to organize, multitask and prioritize
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
We engineer faster, smarter, leaner supply chains.