Are you a recent graduate? Are you looking to start an exciting career in Scientific Sales? Look no further! At GT Resources you’ll have the opportunity to grow professionally into an industry that does important work and be part of a team that thrives on collaboration and communication.
GT Resources is a local, highly innovative organization that provides solutions for companies in the natural and applied sciences. We focus on providing sales and services for instrumentation and consumables within analytical chemistry and molecular biology. Our customers work in a variety of different types of labs, from pharmaceutical to chemical research as well as quality assurance in food or cosmetic labs. By working side-by-side with our clients, we provide our customers with the tools and solutions they need to positively impact the world around them!
Our office operates in an energetic and collaborative atmosphere. Teamwork is one of our key tenets as employees are encouraged to actively work together to solve problems and mentor each other fostering a culture of knowledge, experience and professional development. This is the basis for how GT Resources ensures the excellence of our teams so that we can provide the very best support and service to our portfolio of clients.
We are currently hiring for an open position in our office for the analytical chemistry and biotechnology markets. This is an entry level inside sales position and will be responsible for establishing and developing customer relationships. This is a perfect position for new graduates. Although we do not regularly visit customers in the field, travel to client locations in the US will be occasionally required.
We are interested in candidates who can draw upon their technical education.
Due to the technical nature of this position, a degree in chemistry, biology or related disciplines as knowledge in these fields are essential to establishing credibility with customers is highly preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in related scientific field required, Chemistry, Biology or related discipline preferred.
- Sales or customer service experience is preferred.
- Highly motivated, goal oriented and takes ownership of responsibilities.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and basic computer tasks.
- Excellent verbal, written and phone communications skills.
- Must be a team player and support a collaborative environment.
- Salaried full-time position with bonuses available as applicable. Please include salary history and requirements with resume.
- Locations: 44th St and Thomas.
- Two weeks of vacation in first year.
- Health insurance available after 90 days.
Job Types: Full-time, Internship
Pay: From $33,000.00 per year
Our office has moved fully remote for now, possibly extending into the future – we do require candidates to be in Arizona or be willing to relocate. Limited training in person may be required – masks, social distancing & limited groups will be enforced!