We are looking for a self-motivated individual who is skilled, personable, and committed to professional excellence – a motivated engineering intern who is seeking to contribute to the civil design of building projects. This paid Internship position provides the college student an opportunity to gain real-world experience in their specific area of study. The Intern will work alongside professionals in a fast-paced, professional setting which provides the intern invaluable experiences applying the knowledge and skills learned through education in a business environment.
- CAD Drafting.
- Provide support to engineering staff members as needed.
- Graduating in Fall 2021 or Spring 2022.
- Mandatory knowledge of AutoCAD/Civil 3D; Revit knowledge is beneficial.
- Ability to effectively interface with all levels of personnel and management required.
- Ability to work and thrive in a team environment required.
- Ability to self-motivate and work productively.
- Working knowledge of Word and Excel required.
At GEI, we help prepare people for new opportunities and challenges, and we believe that you’ll find a flourishing career here at GEI.