As a Year-Round Sales Intern with Govig & Associates you will learn about and be involved with the sales process in an Executive Recruitment firm. You will have learning objectives in: Recruitment, Phone Sales, Market Research, and Operations
We accept intern applicants pursuing business majors such as entrepreneurship, marketing, real estate, etc. at all stages of their college degree (that’s right, freshman!). The ideal candidate will have strong interest in sales.
Hours are flexible with school schedules and NO previous experience is required. Govig requires semi-professional dress attire, we work daytime hours (8AM-5PM), and provide a competitive hourly wage.
Acquired benefits of the internship (what’s in it for you):
• Experience in a SALES driven, team oriented organization
• Learn first-hand about the sales process and special techniques
• Work in a corporate environment learning about professional development
• Direct exposure to top-level Executives for mentorship
• Establish professional references for your resume
• Training on using social media as a professional networking tool
• Coaching and training on core competencies:
– Time Management
Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Conducting phone calls to direct the sales process
- Phone conversations with executive level clients
- Scheduling interviews & conducting executive-level screening conversations
- Research (industry information, client company profiles)
- Building recruiting searches (LinkedIn searches, database queries)
- Performing candidate assessments (resume screening, matching profiles)
- Data entry into central CRM system
About Govig and Associates:
Established in 1978, Govig & Associates is a talent management company specializing in identifying and developing talent. With verticals in executive recruitment, leadership development and succession planning, we help guide professionals through the talent acquisition process and strive to change people’s lives every day. The industries we serve in Executive Recruitment include Biotechnology & Pharmaceutical, Healthcare, Manufacturing, Construction, Building Products, Finance, and Operations.
Our local office in Scottsdale, AZ has won Phoenix Business Journal’s “Best Places to Work” consistently since 2004, Forbes listed Govig and Associates in the “Top 200 Best Recruiters” for 2018-2019. In 2021 we became an Evergreen Certified Organization.