Fisher Investments Sales Internship- Summer 2022
Imagine walking into a sales environment surrounded by motivated, thoughtful, and passionate individuals committed to improving our clients’ financial futures. At Fisher Investments, we take pride in developing our Sales Interns and preparing them to succeed in the professional workplace. This is not just a job; it is a jumping-off-point. Whether or not you have a finance background, your possibilities here are endless. We hire from all majors and backgrounds, because we believe we’re better off with the diversity it brings.
During our 8-week, paid summer sales internship program, you will receive hands-on training, live-selling experience, and dedicated mentorship to support your development as a sales professional. You will be trained on our sales approach which prioritizes relationships by instilling trust and creating a deep understanding of the client’s financial goals.
In addition to sales training, you will participate in professional development where you will have the chance to engage with firm leaders, learn about our culture, and network with peers.
- Access to our sales and financial training classes, sales teams and top level sales people
- Process lead requests within our CRM database for top level sales people and work with multiple departments across the firm.
- Communicate Fisher’s value proposition to high-net worth investors- we provide you warm leads from our marketing team.
- Gain exposure to upper management and work in a vibrant and energized environment that values collaboration.
- Engage with fellow interns through projects and competitions.
- Take part in professional development programming to enhance your skills and competencies.
- Develop abilities to succeed at future opportunities in full cycle sales, service, or operations positions within the firm.
- You attend an accredited university
- Rising Senior (Graduating before August 2023)
- No prior sales experience or industry knowledge required.
- U.S. candidates must be fully vaccinated as defined by the medical community against COVID-19 and provide proof of such vaccination by date of hire.
Successful sales interns will demonstrate the following:
- You’ve set and accomplished goals in the past, personal or professional.
- You have a desire to be the first impression and advocate of our brand.
- You are excited to educate potential clients on the benefits of our unique approach.
- You are committed to achieving results while instilling trust.
- You’re experienced at using compelling arguments to gain the support and commitment of others.
- You invite the chance to learn through mentoring.
- You’re excited about developing sales skills.
Application Timeline: Internship application will be posted late-August 2021. The applicant review process and interview selections will begin early October 2021.
Why Fisher Investments:
At Fisher Investments, we work for a bigger purpose: bettering the investment universe. From unmatched service to unique perspectives on investing, it’s the people that make the Fisher purpose possible.
We take great pride in our inclusive culture. We value the different perspectives and unique skills you bring to the team – it makes us all better. Success at Fisher Investments is motivated by results, a collaborative mindset and a commitment to accomplishing great things – so if you are ready to do that, we are ready for you! Apply today to be a part of a team environment where you make a difference in the lives of people by bettering the investment universe.
FISHER INVESTMENTS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER