Looking for a way to get an edge on your competition? The Everlight Solar Business Value-Creation Internship is geared toward individuals interested in understanding the fundamentals of business development and scalability. Now more than ever, employers need individuals who can think critically, confidently take massive action, and add value to the company in everything they do.
In order to create an environment of education and learning retention, this internship utilizes innovative didactic methods, placing candidates in a real-world sales position alongside rigorous academic learning and assignments which are implemented by the mentor through daily meetings, daily filmed feedback in group training-sessions, and weekly academic/positional outcome reviews and collaborative planning. The student’s multi-disciplinary learning will cover relevant areas of marketing, business, psychology, neuroscience, and the social sciences. Emphasis will be placed on real-world application of learning. The Internship will provide exposure and involvement with the clean energy industry, state programs and federal initiatives. The Internship is a temporary assignment that will be completed over a continuous 12-16 week period with options for extended assignments for select candidates displaying exceptional aptitude and mastery of critical objectives.
This is a paid Internship with robust academic requirements and rigorous education that provides students an opportunity to achieve critical learning outcomes while receiving equal and full pay, alongside our industry leading sales team.
**Applicants will need to travel to Madison, WI for the summer. Other travel opportunities may be available. Upon completion of training, your office location will be determined.
The Business Value-Creation Internship centers on these core objectives:
- Networking with industry professionals
- Developing key interpersonal (soft) skills such as effective non-verbal and para-verbal communication, negotiation, closing the sale and overcoming customer objections.
- Acquiring strong problem-solving skills via 1-on-1 training with top company reps and actively attending company training sessions.
- Establishing a firm understanding of business practices such as market analysis, KPI reporting, technology trends and interpreting gathered data to make informed business decisions.
- Personal development via participation in company book reviews, practicing mental discipline and striving to perform better tomorrow than today.
Prerequisites and Requirements
- Currently enrolled within a relevant accredited undergraduate or graduate program.
- Minimum of one or more years of coursework towards a Bachelor’s Degree in relevant program.
- Proficient with iOS and mobile software programs.
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, written, and verbal communication skills.
- Capability of memorizing and comprehension of industry-critical information.
- Self-Starter and flexibility to work varied hours.
- Ability to locate for the extent of the internship
- Legally authorized to be employed in the United States.