Are you in a leadership position but aren’t quite sure how to take your team to the next level? The Everlight Solar Athletic Leadership Internship highlights what makes great leaders great…and also where struggling teams are falling short. Built with the need for strong future leaders in mind, the Everlight Solar Sports Leadership Internship is the perfect opportunity to hone your skills as a leader through gaining a solid understanding of sales and sales leadership and truly become a master of captaining your team.
This is a paid Internship with robust academic requirements and rigorous education that provides students an opportunity to achieve critical learning outcomes while receiving equal and full pay, alongside our industry leading sales team.
**TRAVEL REQUIRED – All new hires will be required to train in Madison, WI for 2 weeks.
Fundamental principles include:
- Developing strong problem-solving skills via shadowing top company reps and actively attending company training sessions.
- Acquiring key interpersonal (soft) skills such as effective non-verbal and para-verbal communication, negotiation, closing the sale and overcoming customer objections.
- Understanding business leadership practices such as market analysis, KPI reporting, technology trends and interpreting gathered data to make informed business decisions.
- Creating a network of industry professionals not only to serve as mentors but also to develop opportunities for continuing in the workforce post-graduation.
- Personal development via participation in company book reviews, practicing mental discipline and striving to perform better tomorrow than today.
Prerequisites and Requirements:
- Currently enrolled within a relevant accredited undergraduate or graduate program.
- Minimum of one or more years of coursework towards a Bachelor’s Degree in relevant program.
- Proficient with iOS and mobile software programs.
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, written, and verbal communication skills.
- Capability of memorizing and comprehension of industry-critical information.
- Self-Starter and flexibility to work varied hours.
- Ability to locate for the extent of the internship
- Legally authorized to be employed in the United States.