Nanolab Technologies is part of the Eurofins EAG Laboratories group, a leader in advanced microscopy, surface analysis and semiconductor testing services of various types of materials from synthetic biomaterials to nanotechnology, deliver new “super materials” with the potential to transform our world. Our laboratories are at the forefront of this revolution, providing the scientific expertise and analytical techniques to support companies at every phase of the product lifecycle, from R&D to manufacturing.
Our clients include leading edge tech companies in a diverse range of industries and business sectors who design, manufacture or incorporate products for tomorrow’s technology driven world. Our scientists and engineers engage in peer-to-peer interaction to discuss and comprehensively understand client issues, challenges, goals and urgency, to define the technical problems, develop and execute analyses, and report back results. We have a growth mindset culture where individuals are encouraged to drive their own success and make their own decisions while fulfilling client needs.
Nanolab Technology has an great growth opportunity for someone to learn how to operate and analyze various materials using TEM instrumentation. In this role, the individual will:
- Obtain Bright Field, High resolution, diffraction patterns, dark field TEM and HAADF STEM images of samples prepared by others in the lab.
- Organize data, prepare and deliver summary reports to customers.
- Work with customers and team members to optimize experiments and explain results.
Note this position will need to be able to work weekends and evenings.
- Strong ability to multitask and prioritize conflicting requests.
- Able to work with minimal supervision.
- Hands on familiarity using a TEM to characterize hard materials is a plus.
- Familiarity with JEOL 2100, 2010F TEM/STEM, Digital Micrograph is a plus.
- Familiarity with FEI Tecnai/Talos TEM is a plus.