ALL APPLICANTS MUST EMAIL CAREERS@EPIFINDER.COM AND COMPLETE OUR ASSESSMENT APPLICATION FORM TO BE CONSIDERED
Note: For your safety, all internships are remote during the pandemic.
- Conduct legal research on various legal-related issues such as Stark, HIPAA, ADA, Anti-Kickback, EEO, FDA regulation, compliance, business, HR law, and more.
- Organize your research and write clearly for non-legal team members to understand.
- Use your research to assess and improve our policies.
- Complete the onboarding, training, and then take on projects.
- Work with other team members on projects.
- Help us grow as a company and community.
- Take on other similar tasks based on your skills and the company’s needs.
- INTERNS: if based in the U.S.A., must be currently enrolled in an accredited U.S. institution or pursuing a Bachelor’s, Master’s, or Doctorate in the relevant field
- Strong attention to detail, ability to follow written instructions, high self-motivation, organization skills, and a commitment to learning new skill sets as required
- Ability to think on your feet and thrive in a dynamic startup environment
- A GPA reflecting a strong work ethic
- A team-player mentality
- Reliability and commitment—you refuse to quit just because things get challenging
- A sense of humor (We’re serious about this one)
Optional, but nice to have
- A dazzling portfolio
- Experience with Google Drive and Slack
- Experience in the healthcare industry
Most of our applicants are college students. However, we also consider recent graduates and high-achieving high school students.
Don’t leave your personality at home. We see diversity as a strength, and each unique perspective enhances us as a community.
- The opportunity to help other businesses grow and thrive
- Experience working in a startup solving real-world problems
- An incredible team of smart and supportive people
- Opportunities to attend conferences and events in your field at no cost to you
- Unlimited snacks and coffee in the office
- This is an unpaid internship.
- After the first 3 months, interns qualify to ask to join paid projects.
- Interns are expected to stay for at least 4 quarters. Many stay for a year or longer.
- You must be able to commit to 15-25 hours per week. (For high school students, 10-15 hours is enough.)
Email email@example.com to receive an automatic email with a link to take our required assessment. The assessment is mandatory.
You’re just one click away from the most impactful and passionate team you’ll ever join. Someone somewhere will be glad you did.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration regardless of race, gender/sex, color, religion, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability. We pride ourselves on being a diverse and inclusive community.
EpiBuild helps “build the epiphany” of entrepreneurs and businesses by providing graphic design, web design, app development, marketing, and other business services. We aim to develop and grow an ecosystem of partners that complement each other’s needs, products, and services. This includes, but is not limited to, the investment, estate planning, real estate, insurance, education, health and wellness, and healthcare industries. From cute animal websites to high-converting funnels, we do it all.
EpiFinder empowers doctor-patient communication to find “find the epiphany” moment using our proprietary software. EpiFinder’s clinical decision support software helps doctors collect patient data to assess neurologic conditions. In our patient app, patients enter their symptoms into our patient app. Next, the tool presents this data in a standardized, easy-to-read format. It is designed to share the information with their doctor. A Mayo Clinic study showed our app was as accurate as doctors in diagnosing epilepsy. We aim to improve the time it takes to arrive at an accurate diagnosis, helping patients get better care sooner.