Coronado Healthcare Center in Phoenix, AZ, is seeking a full time OT to join our in house therapy team. We are a busy skilled rehab facility with many facility upgrades, nice therapy space and a well equipped gym. We see a diverse adult and geriatric patient population with a wide range of orthopedic, neurological and cognitive conditions. We offer a fun and highly qualified team to work with, amazing support for new graduates, and many career growth opportunities along with competitive compensation and an environment where you will feel valued and appreciated as a therapist.
Coronado Healthcare Center receives support from Ensign Services who provides a wide range of clinical and operational assistance to over 200 independently owned healthcare operations located throughout the United States. Help us build something great and share in the Ensign experience with these in-house facility teams where our core values of ownership, passion for learning, loving one another, and celebration are evident every day. Be sure to ask us about facility specific specialty programs like Heart PARC, Abilities Care, Music & Memory, Alter G, Big & Loud, and opportunities for you to continue learning and receive focused program training to enhance your therapy career.
Licensed Occupational Therapist
This position is open to therapists at all experience levels.
- Exhibits a sincere desire to help patients and residents in their rehabilitation process
- Superior interpersonal communication skills
- Strong writing skills required for documentation of the care you provide
- Exhibits knowledge and understanding of therapy practice
- Possesses and conveys high degree of credibility and integrity
- Enjoys team cohesion, is a team player, has a positive attitude and a strong desire to make a constructive impact on organizational excellence
- Understands and accepts the unpredictable nature and needs of the therapy function in a busy rehab department