At Energy Solutions we focus on the big impacts. And we believe that market-based programs can be a powerful force to deliver large-scale energy, carbon and water-use savings. For 25 years we’ve harnessed that power to offer proven, performance-based solutions for our utility, government, and institutional customers.
Our turnkey products accelerate energy efficiency; enable distributed energy resources; promote market development for beneficial products; and provide technical and policy support to set smart energy standards at the local, state, and national levels.
Because of our focus on the market, our innovative products scale quickly and often deliver the majority of our clients’ energy savings.
How do we do it? We look at the market end-to-end to target the best new technologies, work with key partners in the supply chain for seamless adoption, and then help governments and our market partners set rules that require people to use these beneficial technologies.
Why do we do it? Simply put, our market-based products deliver environmental and resource solutions that are better for business and better for society.
We are looking to fill an Energy Efficiency Project Manager position as part of our Energy Efficiency Programs Department. As a member of the Energy Solutions team, you will have a broad impact on energy efficiency markets and greenhouse gas reductions through our work for major North American utilities, program administrators and other national leaders in energy efficiency. This unique market opportunity, paired with Energy Solution’s mission driven approach, creates a perfect environment for an individual who wants to have an active voice in shaping the nation’s energy future.
Candidates can select to work from any of Energy Solutions’ office locations; Oakland, California, Orange, California, Boston Massachusetts, or New York.
Daily responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
- Planning and monitoring of resources to complete projects on time and on budget
- Technology research and literature searches
- Assisting with program design and implementation
- Facilitating and monitoring the progress of projects and communicating progress to internal stakeholders
- Organizing and facilitating in-person meetings and conference calls with internal stakeholders
- Coordinating implementation activities between internal technical teams and consulting stakeholders
- Overseeing user acceptance testing for web application users
- Working with internal clients to debug, reproduce, document, and fix support problems for production web application systems
- Bachelor’s degree in an energy-related discipline with environmental, electrical, information systems management or mechanical engineering preferred; or quantitative background
- A minimum of two years of work experience and/or graduate school
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Flexibility and adaptability in regard to project focus
- Demonstrated ability to conduct detailed technical and quantitative analysis, knowledge of data science and/or experience with information systems management
- Demonstrated commitment to and consistency in quality control practices
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Strong technical writing and verbal communication skills
- Experience using Microsoft Office
- Ability to work and thrive independently and juggle multiple competing priorities
- Proactive and collaborative problem-solving approach
- Excellent personal accountability
Applicants should be able to provide proof of COVID-19 vaccination and two weeks must have passed since the final dose before you will be able to work from our offices
All employees & guests to wear masks upon entry, along with careful sanitation/cleaning procedures followed in accordance with guidelines instructed by the CDC. Additional safety measure include ensuring masks and disposable gloves are available at all offices, providing hand sanitizer and alcohol wipes, adjusting within the office to ensure social distancing is maintained, and managing staggered schedules.
Compensation is commensurate with experience and includes a generous retirement package. Energy Solutions provides an excellent benefits package including a generous retirement plan, medical, dental and vision insurance, other pre-tax contribution plans and an Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP).
To apply please visit https://energy-solution.com/company/careers/.
For more information about Energy Solutions, please visit us on our website at www.energy-solution.com.
We encourage candidates from diverse backgrounds to apply. Information will be requested to perform the compulsory background check, drug screens are required and authorization to work in the U.S. indefinitely is a precondition of employment. Energy Solutions is an equal opportunity employer.