Discover the feelings of: Loyalty, Recognition, Family, Camaraderie.
Come experience why so many employees have been with EAI for 5 to 10+years and continue to make it their home as the EAI Family expands.
Bring your energy and passion to help us design and integrate front-ends to visualize the work flows for Web and Mobile applications custom-built for a variety of commercial clients like Verizon, Cardinal Health, Accenture and Learning Without Tears. See the impact of you work on first hand as a part of nice, tight-knit teams in a client-interactive role.
- Creative design thinker
- Proficiency with HTML/CSS
- Ability to quickly learn new concepts & Technologies
- High Energy / Attitude
- Familiarity with User Design tools like Photoshop
- Understand of Web-based applications
We take care of our EAI Family:
- FREE catered lunch DAILY
- Paid Training (CodeAcademy, Coursera, NoFluffJustStuff, Google DevFest, pre-paid courses, mentoring)
- FREE snacks/drinks – Multiple variety of soft drinks, juices, coffee, tea, Gatorade, beer, wine & regular social gatherings.
EAI has NEVER HAD LAYOFFS from its beginnings in 2001. We have carried our folks through multiple tough economic cycles (2002, 2008/2009, current pandemic) and will continue to do so!
We are growing and looking for individuals who want to be part of a fun, passionate, and highly accomplished team. We will start to revive our social/team interactions with Hackathons and regular events like Poker and Movie Night to keep the spirits alive. Combine that with daily catered lunch from restaurants such as Cava, Chipotle, La Plaka, Jason’s Deli, and Shake Shack and you can see that we strive to foster a family-friendly culture that emphasizes teamwork, camaraderie, and openness.