The Investment Research Associate (Paid Internship) will be an important member of our team by contributing to the equity research and analysis we provide to clients on a daily basis. Writing about their findings on the financial markets and economy will be a key responsibility for this role and enable the associate to provide incredible value to our clients.
We are a firm built on our investment/equity research and technical analysis, providing our clients with the astute analysis, in-depth research, timely market insights, forecasts, and guidance.
If you are looking for a position where you can constantly contribute to the success of the team, while learning more about the financial markets, this would be perfect for you.
- Analyzing the financial markets, including specific sectors, ETF’s, and stocks
- Writing analysis on investment recommendations, global financial markets, and sectors
- Researching events and trends that impact the markets
- Contribute to the efforts of promoting our business and our suite of investing and trading services
- Create reports (Excel, Word) and presentations (PowerPoint)
- Implement new methods of delivering our research and analysis to clients
- Actively participate in the launching of a number of new business ventures
- Strong understanding and interest in the financial markets (ie: Stocks, Bonds, ETF’s)
- Excellent writing and communication skills (must be native English speaker and writer)
- Experience in client and investment reporting (using MS Office and/or other software)
- Great Excel skills (advanced functions, macros and VBA a plus)
- Must be very detail oriented, with ability to produce quality work efficiently and accurately
- Strong organizational and problem solving skills
- Ability to organize, prioritize, and multi-task
- Minimum 2 years of experience at an Investment firm, especially in research, analysis, and client services.
The role will allow you to grow your Financial Market/Equity Research and Investment (Technical) Analysis. Additionally, you will participate in communicating our new investment program & services to both prospective and current clients. Your previous experience in equity research, financial services, and/or investment reporting would help you become a valuable team member. You will have a great opportunity to learn more about the global financial markets and how to analyze individual stocks, ETF’s, and charts.
Candidate must have a positive personality, be detail oriented and honest, and be able to work independently as well as within a team. We are looking for someone who yearns for longevity and loyalty to our growing company, while eager to learn more about the investment markets. We always welcome ideas and suggestions from colleagues on how to make our processes more efficient and effective.
Our firm has been in business for over four decades with the best reputation and a loyal client base, ranging from ultra high net worth investors to institutional clients.
Cover letters are strongly encouraged for all applicants. Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.