We are the leading group dedicated to activating voters. Every day through our Democratic Voter Project campaign, we’re educating, engaging and developing civic action with special emphasis on new and unlikely voters, including millennials and communities of color.
Social Media & Social Analysis Internship
The Ideal Candidate
We’re on the hunt for a remote highly motivated social media intern who is creative, proactive and energetic. We’re looking for someone who is passionate about making a difference in people’s lives. You love marketing and wake up with a new idea every day however, you aren’t only a dreamer, you can make things happen.
We’ve just launched a new podcast, The Delve, and we know that social media is both the present and future of marketing. For this position we are seeking applicants that are interested and passionate about politics, social media and idea sharing. You should feel comfortable with working remotely.
– Assist with managing and editing of social media posts.
– Support campaign conceptualization and implementation.
– Develop strategies to increase social media presence and podcast reach.
– Have a deep interest in social media.
– Excellent communication skills
– Familiarity with mainstream social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Linkedin)
– Extremely creative (we want to hear about previous projects)
– Great organizational and analytical skills
– Passionate about Social Justice/Social Media/Digital Marketing/Podcasts
*Contact Internship and Career Advisor to see if position is eligible for academic credit