We are the leading group dedicated to activating voters. Every day we’re educating, engaging and developing civic action with special emphasis on new and unlikely voters, including millennials and communities of color. To help with this mission we have a new podcast called, The Delve!
Podcast Production Intern
The Ideal Candidate
The perfect candidate should be creative, proactive and energetic. You love podcasts and wake up with a new idea every day however, you aren’t only a dreamer, you can make things happen.
For this position we are seeking applicants that are interested and passionate about politics, social justice and idea sharing. You should feel comfortable with working remotely.
You will pitch ideas, write content and more.
– Assist with managing audio podcasts.
– Support campaign conceptualization and implementation.
– Develop ideas for stories and write scripts that engage and expand the podcast’s reach.
– Have an deep interest in podcasting.
– Excellent communication skills
– Familiarity with mainstream social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Linkedin)
– Extremely creative (we want to hear about previous projects)
– Great organizational and analytical skills
*Contact Internship and Career Advisor to see if position is eligible for academic credit