An opportunity you can’t afford to miss: Darwin Research Group is hiring!
Is it time for you to make a difference? Our health care market research team has room for more superstars.
Darwin Research Group, an emerging market research firm providing research and consulting services to biopharmaceutical and medical device companies, is looking for a market research associate to join our growing team.
WHAT YOU BRING
An insatiable curiosity to discover, decipher, assess and share customer data and insights with colleagues and clients. A desire to contribute to a high performing team. A willingness to play a key role in growing an organization culturally and profitably. Comfortable with data and analytics. Confident taking ownership and defending your point of view. A flair for creating informative, strategic and thoughtful presentations.
WHAT WE BRING
Stability. An entrepreneurial research organization with a 10+ year track record of success with a focus on the rapidly evolving health care market in the U.S. Considering the changes we have seen — and will continue to see in the coming years — our business is prepared for and expecting explosive growth. Many of our clients see value in our partnership and work with us year after year.
Opportunity. Access to opportunities to expand your skill set and share your knowledge with others across the organization. A company culture of promotions from within, with a start-up atmosphere allowing for varied and rapid career development. This is your opportunity to get in on the ground floor of a high-growth company in a healthy, fun, challenging, and collaborative environment.
Flexibility. Flexible work environment with hybrid work schedule. Brand new office space with patio overlooking Gainey Ranch Golf Club. Regular team happy hours. Fun and educational “lunch & learns.” Business casual work environment.
WHAT DARWINIANS SAY:
“In looking for an opportunity to begin my career after graduation, I was thrilled to have accepted an opportunity at a company as exciting as Darwin. Throughout my time as a Market Research Associate, I have built upon my healthcare knowledge through all of the ongoing learning opportunities presented to the research team. The company’s culture is also worth noting — Darwin employees are treated as humans first, and everyone here is excited about our futures as individuals and as a team.”
– Luis Celaya, Market Research Associate
“The ability to gain knowledge of the business side of health care is what has drawn me to Darwin. Coming from the clinical side of health care delivery, the position at Darwin seemed like the perfect transition out of a patient-facing role while still appealing to my overarching career interest. Working with a team of like-minded, smart, and motivated coworkers is icing on the cake.”
– Sam Yates, Market Research Associate
“Darwin Research has allowed me to discover my potential as a young market researcher, with numerous opportunities for career growth and development. This team has also provided me with the tools and resources I needed to expand my knowledge of the booming healthcare/Pharma industry, fostering an environment of endless support. Joining Darwin is joining a team of intelligent, dynamic individuals and compassionate leadership working together towards a common goal!”
– Carina Silva, Market Research Associate
The Market Research Associate’s objectives are to perform research for client-based projects and compile them into a professional deliverable. You will be working as part of a dynamic research team reporting to the Research Director.
The main responsibilities of the position are to:
• Collect quantitative and qualitative data to consolidate into actionable items, reports, and presentations
• Create written and graphic representations of research information
• Maintain a basic understanding of the current health care ecosystem
• Obtain expertise, from a business perspective, about certain medical specialties such as immunology, oncology, and rheumatology
• Collaborate with team members to complete projects and meet deadlines
• Conduct qualitative research interviews with healthcare executives
• Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) from four-year College or University
• Interest or prior experience in the health care industry (0-2 years of experience)
• Interest or prior experience in Market Research (0-2 years of experience)
• Working knowledge of medical terminology and the ability to understand complex medical terminology
• Bachelor’s degree in health care administration or health care delivery, and/or the sciences is strongly preferred
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills; applicants are asked to complete a writing assessment as part of the hiring process
WHAT WE OFFER:
• Full-Time position with a competitive salary
• Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits
• 401-K matching and profit-sharing plan
• PTO and sick-pay
• Flexible hours, ability to work remote
For the right person, this is an opportunity to get in on the ground floor of a high-growth company in a healthy, fun, challenging, and collaborative environment. Reach out to us today to learn more!
Darwin Research is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
CONTACT: Fredy Flores at firstname.lastname@example.org