At Curriculum Associate, we believe a diverse team leads to diversity in thinking, making our products better for teachers and students. If you read this job description, feel energized by what you see here, and believe you could bring passion and commitment to the role, but you aren’t sure you meet every qualification, please apply! Above all, we are looking for the right person!
About Curriculum Associates:
Founded in 1969, Curriculum Associates (CA) is a leading educational technology and publishing company with a mission to make classrooms better places for students and teachers. As a company, we have both a responsibility and the opportunity to reduce the effects of systemic racism for the students, educators, and educational communities we serve and for our own team members. We are committed to ensuring CA is a champion of antiracist ideals in our service to schools, in our products, and in our company culture. Our research-based, award-winning print and digital instruction and assessment products provide educators with the tools necessary to personalize learning for every student and help all students become college and career ready.
Grow your professional career with a paid internship program at one of the fastest-growing ed-tech companies in Massachusetts! This program offers college students an opportunity to network with peers, engage in meaningful projects, and develop new skills, all while making a real impact on teachers and students across the country.
Curriculum Associates is looking for summer design interns to assist our growing marketing/creative team. Interns will design and execute creative print and online marketing materials, which will primarily consist of brochures, flyers, trade show booth graphics, web graphics, emails, infographics, sales support pieces, and direct mail. The internship is a paid, hourly opportunity that is set to begin on June 13th and will last 10 weeks.
Why join the team:
- Gain valuable experience working with a 12-person in-house design team supporting sales and implementations
- Work directly with and gain knowledge from Senior Designers while building your resume and portfolio
- Work in a mission-based atmosphere making classrooms better places for students and teachers
The impact you’ll have:
- Work under the direction of the Senior Designers to create and execute high fidelity, fully designed creative marketing materials
- Work closely with writers, developers, and production teams to bring materials from conception to production
What we’re looking for:
Successful candidates will thrive in a fast-paced environment and demonstrate a record of achievement:
- Mac-based proficiency
- Adobe CC: InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator
- Microsoft Office 365: PowerPoint, Word
- A strong appreciation and understanding of both web and print design (interactive design a plus)
- A strong portfolio that shows great potential
- Attention to detail
- High standards of quality
- Deadline driven mindset
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- Openness to constructive criticism
- Organizational and time-management skills
- An openness and excitement to learn
Location: This is a remote position, however, candidates living or planning to relocate near a Curriculum Associates office may choose to work in-person or arrange a hybrid schedule.
Curriculum Associates, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Curriculum Associates, LLC will not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, genetic information, or any other category protected by law. Curriculum Associates, LLC will grant employment, without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, genetic information, or any other category protected by law. Such action shall include, but not be limited to, the following: employment, upgrading, demotion, transfer, recruitment or recruitment advertising, layoff or termination, rates of pay or other forms of compensation.