Cranial Technologies is looking for a Talent Acquisition Specialist to join our Talent Acquisition team. In this position you will be responsible for a range of responsibilities dependent upon the needs of the business. Primary responsibilities will include managing the entire recruitment process for candidates and hiring managers including resume screening, phone screens, behavioral interviews, and offer extension with salary negotiation. The ideal candidate must enjoy the challenges of recruiting, as well as have a proven record of hiring the right candidates for the right positions.
Cranial Technologies manufactures the DOC Band®, a customized medical device that reshapes babies’ heads. We are the leader in the treatment of plagiocephaly in infants because of our commitment to quality, our cutting-edge technology and the people that make up the Cranial Technologies family. We are in an exciting period of growth and expansion and are looking for someone to join our team.
This position is fully remote with some initial training in-person at our Corporate HQ in Tempe, AZ.
- Sources qualified candidates by developing recruitment strategies to achieve and maintain required staffing levels
- Develops and continuously build a high-quality, diverse prospect pipeline for future opportunities
- Acts as a business partner with hiring managers to develop strategies, understand needs for positions and the culture of the department
- Utilizes exceptional judgment capabilities and relationship management skills to assess candidates and connect highly qualified individuals with hiring managers
- Participates in decision making process with appropriate stakeholders
- Develop relationships with colleges, universities, and other educational institutions to create a talent pipeline and source candidates
- Conduct in-depth screening calls
- Understand what it takes for a candidate to be successful at Cranial Technologies and appropriately shortlist applicants.
- Working with key stakeholders to ensure you know what is expected of you and what the business requires for each area of the business
- Ensure confidentiality of employee information, patient information and other sensitive data
- Other duties and projects as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree highly preferred
- 1-2 years recruiting or recruiting coordination experience preferred
- 2+ years of general work experience
- Must be confident in own judgments and amenable to feedback
- Capability to understand what’s important for each position, hiring manager and the company while setting aside personal biases to find quality candidates
- Operate with a sense of urgency without sacrificing accuracy.
- Exceptional interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills.
- Strong computer skills – Advanced Outlook, Word and Excel
- Strong multi-tasking ability
- Detail oriented, organized self-starter with an ability to prioritize workload
- Professional image in appearance, words and actions
Benefits Package for Cranial Technologies:
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- 401k Retirement Plan with a Matching Program
- 3.5 Weeks Paid Time Off
- Life Insurance
- Short/Long Term Disability Insurance