We are looking for an organized, deadline driven individual to join our growing team! Our ideal Facilities Coordinator possess the skills to manage multiple deadlines at once, has a keen attention to detail, is an excellent problem solver, and has outstanding communication skills. If you’re interested in helping our organization expand to reshape the lives of babies all throughout the United States with our Facilities & Expansion team, we encourage you to apply!
We are currently looking for candidates that reside near a major airport.
- Review real estate leases/contracts for our standard comments as well as government compliance to establish use.
- Assist our National Facility Director with tracking lease expire dates.
- Review all work (leases, lease abstractions, rents, operating expenses and construction drawings) for accuracy
- Coordinate tight schedules and aggressive timelines with internal team members and to include procurement of FFE.
- Support in setting up and reviewing location sites throughout the United States (Up to 50% travel)
- High School Diploma or Equivalent.
- Visualization and graphic skills to effectively communicate design concepts and ideas
- Ability to read and interpret architectural drawings and plans for accuracy of design concepts
- Strong organizational and time management skills with a demonstrated history of simultaneously managing projects and contractors as well as conflicting deadlines
- Professional communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work well in both a team environment and independently; must be a self-starter
- Up to 50% travel as needed to location sites for status review and set-up
Benefits Package for Cranial Technologies:
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- 401k Retirement Plan
- 3.5 Weeks Paid Time Off
- Life Insurance
- Short/Long Term Disability Insurance
You will receive a confirmation email stating your application has been submitted. Once your application has been reviewed, you should receive an update on your status via email. Please keep an eye on your spam and junk mail. Please no phone calls regarding the position.
If you are unable to submit your application, please email the recruiting department at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.