Who is Conagra Brands?
Conagra Brands, headquartered in Chicago, combines a rich heritage of making great food with a sharpened focus and entrepreneurial spirit. We’re transforming the way we operate to fulfill what consumers and customers want, in a smart, simple way. We’re modernizing our iconic food brands, leveraging fresh opportunities and adapting to a changing landscape – all with a culture that’s ready to capture growth and drive shareholder value.
The Sales Development Program is a two-year program, with several rotations through key areas of the Sales organization. This program will provide on-the-job development and cross-functional project opportunities. The experiences you can expect to gain during this program include, but are not limited to; customer facing experience, analytics, business reviews, category management, revenue management, shopper marketing, and sales operations. The purpose is to develop future leaders for the Sales organization and there will be a wide variety of available opportunities to apply to after program completion.
- Gain hands-on sales experience working with customers
- Develop leadership, critical thinking, and decision-making skills through various project assignments and daily tasks
- Receive coaching and guidance from a program manager, functional manager and mentor to excel your development for future roles
- Responsible for rotation assignment tasks and objectives; effectively managing time and projects as assigned
- Learn our business, interact with internal and external customers, and build an extensive network within the organization
- Develop and deliver presentations demonstrating knowledge acquired and results delivered
- Utilize critical thinking skills to analyze information and make recommendations
- Build skills in areas such as pricing, relationship management, negotiations, time management, and strategic business planning
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Communications, Business (or related field)
- Willingness to relocate during and after graduating from program
- Ability to make recommendations based on information gathered and analyzed from various sources
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- General understanding of business, financial concepts, and theory behind processes
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Ability to work within a matrix organization and across cross-functional departments
- Ability to prioritize work initiatives, collaborate, demonstrate leadership and drive for results
- Travel is required