Who is Conagra Brands?
We are an approximately $8 billion company that combines a rich heritage of making great food with a sharpened focus and entrepreneurial spirit. We’re transforming the way we operate to fulfill what consumers and customers want, in a smart, simple way. We’re modernizing our iconic food brands, leveraging fresh opportunities and adapting to a changing landscape – all with a culture that’s ready to capture growth and drive shareholder value.
What Can You Expect from Your Internship?
Your internship will be an 11-week immersion into Conagra Brands and our Finance organization.
The Corporate Financial Analysis Intern performs analyses and reporting under general supervision. You can expect to work collaboratively with other members of the Conagra Corporate Financial Team and Finance organization.
Location: Chicago, IL
Schedule: Interns will work 40 hours a week May 23– August 5, 2022
What are the Perks of Being an Intern at Conagra?
- Paid Internship
- Housing assistance
- Social and Professional Development Opportunities, such as Intern Orientation, Lessons from Leaders and a Summer Send Off
- Functional and Cross Functional Trainings, Overviews, and Learnings
- Assigned dedicated mentor
- Intern class of 40+ students from 12+ colleges and universities across the country
- Perks such as “dress for your day” attire, 1 p.m. dismissals on Fridays
Are You the Right Candidate?
We’re looking for a driven, highly motivated individual who wants to be part of cultivating the most energized, highest impact culture in the food industry. If you are craving an opportunity to build your talents, make a difference, and be empowered to kick start your professional career in a refuse-to-lose environment, then we want to meet you! We encourage you to discover your own potential and we will provide you with unparalleled opportunities to make an impact.
- Pursuing Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Accounting or Finance required
- Ability to self-motivate in a fast-paced environment, ability to deal with ambiguity, change and a dynamic business environment
- Knowledge of general accounting concepts
- Ability to develop strong relationships and partnerships with peers and effectively manages those relationships.
- Ability to effectively work across multiple departments to complete a project or resolve an organizational challenge
- Proficiency in MS Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc)
- Experience thinking critically, including leveraging analytics, benchmarking, and insights to generate meaningful strategies and solutions
- Must not require visa sponsorship now or in the future and must be authorized to work in the United States