CNA fosters an inclusive culture that values diverse backgrounds and perspectives. Our flexible and engaging work environment encourages iterative and creative collaboration at every stage of the problem solving process. Our employees are committed to helping clients develop effective solutions to better manage their programs through scientific, data-driven approaches.
We are looking for creative and innovative individuals to help carry out our mission.
To become part of a study team and assist in the completion of a self-contained research project, or various research projects, during the internship period. To become part of a study team and assist in the completion of a self-contained research project, or various research projects, during the internship period. Ideal candidates are pursuing an advanced degree and are interested in analysis that supports national defense issues.
JOB DESCRIPTION AND/OR DUTIES
1. Assist in the process of defining and structuring analytical problems.
2. Develop sound analytical techniques.
3. Carry out analyses to logical conclusions.
4. Communicate results both in writing and orally.
5. Perform other duties as assigned.
1. Education: Must have a Bachelor’s degree in the physical sciences, engineering, operations research, mathematics, statistics, economics, international relations or related discipline. Enrollment in a graduate program preferred.
2. Experience: Undergraduate research experience, including conducting literature searches, analyses, and writing reports is required. Graduate-level coursework and experience preferred.
3. Skills: Must have experience with database manipulation and Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint); good interpersonal and oral and written communication skills; critical thinking and organizational skills.
4. Other: Must be a US citizen.
Students who qualify should submit a cover letter, transcripts (undergraduate and graduate), an optional personal statement, and a resume (including GPA) to CNA by November 30, 2021.
The cover letter should describe the candidate’s interest in the internship as well as their leadership, problem solving, creativity, and collaboration skills.
The optional personal statement should include the candidate’s goals, interests, influences, and how the candidate will be a valuable asset to CNA. Please click here for personal statement guidelines.
All job applicants must have US citizenship. Qualified applicants will be interviewed in January – February 2022 and notified of their status no later than March 2022