Apply online at USAJOBS to Announcement number MTSS-22-11298437-JN
- Completes soils portion of AIM (Assessment, Inventory, and Monitoring).
- Compiles, enters, and retrieves biological data from automated databases.
- Collects ecological site information for plants as well as populations distributions, conditions, trends, associated species, land forms of occurrence, geology, and soil types.
- Identifies, photographs, collects, and mounts plant specimens.
- Assists in identifying alternatives to control erosion, improve forage and plant diversity, and to accomplish project objectives.
Explore a new career with the BLM–where our people are our greatest natural resource.
Positions are located in Glasgow, Montana. We expect to fill two (2) vacancies at this time; however, additional positions may be filled from this announcement if they become available.