About The Role:
When you join the Bowery Farming team as a Modern Farmer you’ll get a chance to be a part of a team that produces fresh leafy greens. In this hands-on role, you’ll be responsible for maintaining the taste, quality, and freshness of our produce and assisting in the daily care of our plants.
As a fast-growing company, this role will allow you the potential to learn about the business with career paths in Food Safety, Production, Quality Control, Shipping and Receiving, and Farm leadership roles. If you’re up for learning quickly, thriving in a fast-paced & being flexible, apply now to see what Bowery Farming is all about!
What You’ll Do:
- Seed, transplant, harvest, and pack our crops to get ready for customer shipment
- Keep the farm, farm equipment and work areas clean and organized using the 5S methodology
- Be a leader when it comes to using personal protective equipment and adhering to workforce safety and food safety practices
- Follow standard operating procedures to ensure we’re producing amazing food
- Operate as a team and participate in improvement projects to help drive world-class operations initiatives
- Work with integrated technology and operating systems to manage the farm and our plants