We are looking for an energetic and self-motivated marketing intern to join our growing marketing department. If you’re an ambitious individual who wants to build a career in social media and content marketing, then we want to work with you. Your work will include preparing promotional presentations, monitoring social platforms, and conducting market analysis.
In addition to being an excellent communicator, you should have excellent multitasking and organizational abilities. The successful candidate will also have in-depth knowledge of marketing techniques and social media platforms.
• Work with Digital Marketing Manager to refine social media strategy and best practices
• Develop and execute communication strategies and blog writings to help engage and educate the customer about BASCO products and services
• Assist in managing social media channels (Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, YouTube) and editorial calendar to ensure content is timely, relevant, and engaging
• Contribute to the creation of mock-ups, email campaigns, and social media content
• Research and evaluate competitor marketing and digital content
• Assist with website copywriting, proofing, and updating as needed
• Good understanding of the latest marketing trends and techniques
• Ability to take initiative, employ good judgment, and manage projects from beginning to end
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Flexible in a fast-changing environment
• Self-motivated, positive attitude
• Willing to work 20+ hours a week
• This is a remote position with the opportunity to report to the office one day a week
Required Experience and Education:
Must be a recent grad or currently enrolled in a college or university with a major focused in Fine or Graphic Arts, Visual Communication, Marketing or related subject
Please submit a resume (either via link or website) to be considered.