As part of the APS team, you are important to the success and future of our organization. You can be a part of a unique industry and work with us to provide reliable service, our community can count on us for safe, clean and reliable energy. APS, Arizona’s largest and longest-serving electric company, has announced a goal to deliver 100 percent clean, carbon-free electricity to customers by 2050. This is the boldest clean-energy goal of any Arizona electric company, and one of the most ambitious nationwide.
At APS, we believe in creating a workplace where belonging matters. Inclusion at APS, is embracing the perspective that each employee brings to work every day across our enterprise.
The successful Transmission and Distribution Summer Intern is responsible for practicing and learning business, engineering, information systems fundamentals in real work settings.
Required Education and Experience:
Actively enrolled in an ABET accredited college or university undergraduate degree program. Must show ongoing achievement in areas of study and training.
Key Job Accountabilities
1) Performs simple to intermediate analysis and designs. May assist in preparing business/engineering plans, designs, specifications, cost estimates, evaluations and studies.
2) Assists in research, business documentation, studies or technical reviews. Conducts analyses, investigations, verifications and summarizes results or findings in written reports or oral presentations.
3) Utilizes internal resources to learn business/engineering operations/functions and apply learning in completion of work assignments.
4) Coordinates efforts with other disciplines, and/or departments in achieving project goals and task assignments.
5) Performs other related duties as required.
**Formally submit your application – www.aps.com/careers