American Century Investments® is a leading global asset manager with over 60 years of experience helping investors achieve their financial goals. Serving a broad client base including financial advisors, institutions and individual investors, we offer a wide range of investment strategies across a variety of investment disciplines.
Privately controlled and independent, we focus solely on investment management. This empowers us to align our decisions with client expectations and concentrate on their long-term money management needs.
We are committed to providing institutional-quality, actively managed solutions with a performance-centered mindset. Our expertise spans global growth equity, global value equity, disciplined equity, multi-asset strategies, global fixed income, alternatives and ETFs.
Our culture of winning behaviors exemplifies our dedication to clients every single day. Delivering investment results enables us to distribute over 40% of our dividends—or more than $1.5 billion since 2000—to the Stowers Institute for Medical Research, a 550-person, non-profit biomedical research organization with a controlling interest in American Century Investments. Our dividend payments provide ongoing financial support for the Institute’s work of uncovering the causes, treatments and prevention of life-threatening diseases, like cancer.
Headquartered in Kansas City, MO, we also have offices located in New York; London; Hong Kong; Sydney; El Segundo, CA (Los Angeles area); and Mountain View, CA (Silicon Valley).
For more information, please visit americancentury.com.
Are you interested in learning how to strategically develop marketing content to further engage clients?
Join our Client Marketing team, which focuses on driving engagements with Financial Advisors and Institutional Investors to help grow and/or retain our asset base across all American Century products.
In this internship, you will…
- Lead meaningful marketing project opportunities focused on strengthening relationships with our clients
- Work alongside our B2B business partners to build out projects, from digital work to email marketing, that engages with our sales team
- Manage the set-up, execution and analytics for weekly and monthly marketing campaigns
- Continually provide a robust review of campaign strategies and efforts through data and analytics, and effectively communicate and brainstorm with business partners regarding future improvements to increase client engagements
- Research new venture opportunities, and present those findings to senior marketing and sales leaders
Here are some attributes that we are looking for in our next intern:
- Model the American Century Investments Winning Behaviors- Client Focused, Courageous and Accountable, Collaborative, Curious and Adaptable, Competitive Drive
- Passion for developing skills within marketing for a financial firm/industry
Here’s what will make you standout:
- You are a current Sophomore, Junior or Senior Undergraduate student, currently enrolled fulltime in Marketing or a related field
- A high level of attention to detail
Here’s Why You Should Choose ACI:
- Our interns receive competitive pay! As well as 401k eligibility for contributions
- We offer a Mentor Program: a designated mentor will be assigned to you during your time with us to provide career coaching and mentorship
- Housing assistance for any interns that join us with a permanent residence outside of the Kansas City Metro Area
- Access to Business Resource Groups that you can ally and participate with (Diversity, Women in Finance, LGBTQ+, Emerging Professionals, and more)
- Casual dress code – you can be comfortable and express your unique self
- A robust social and philanthropic calendar of events hosted just for interns!
- 10 Week Program
- 40 hours a week, between 8am-5pm CST
- To ensure a safe and welcoming work environment for all employees, clients, and visitors, American Century Investments currently requires all U.S. based new hires to have submitted proof of having received the final dose of an approved COVID-19 vaccine prior to the position start date unless they have obtained a reasonable accommodation.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.