Aerotech, Inc is currently hiring a Software Engineer – Enterprise Development to work in our global headquarters in Pittsburgh, PA.
Aerotech is a market-leading engineering and manufacturing firm that produces motion control and high-precision automation products to our clients all over the world. These world-class solutions push the boundaries of what is possible in the industrial, medical research and aerospace markets, to name a few. We have received numerous corporate awards for innovation and employee satisfaction (including being named a Top Workplace by the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette in 2020).
Designs and implements software applications, libraries, and database queries that improve business/manufacturing efficiency, management decision making, and other strategic objectives.
- Designs and implements custom integrations with enterprise software systems (including Epicor ERP, Google G-Suite, and JIRA)
- Designs, implements, and maintains console, web, and desktop applications utilizing Microsoft .NET Framework technologies
- Writes relational database queries and stored procedures for use by online user applications and business reports (utilizing SQL and/or SSRS)
- Maintains and utilizes knowledge of relational database fundamentals, Microsoft Visual Studio, source control, HTML, web applications/services, object-oriented programming concepts, and UI design basics
- Interacts with engineers in a team environment to debug complex, time-critical problems and implement new features
- Thrives in a team environment and works well independently
- Bachelor of Science degree (B. S.) in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Information Science, Software Engineering, or similar major from an accredited college or university
- Zero to five years of related experience or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered
- Preference will be given to candidates with prior experience using ERP software and related reporting technologies
- Preference will be given to candidates with previous C#, SQL, and SSRS programming experience
- Must be authorized to work in the US without employer sponsorship. Aerotech does not provide U.S. work authorization sponsorship for this position. OPT and CPT visa holders are not eligible for employment if they will need work authorization sponsorship at any time in the future.
- Competitive Pay
- Profit Sharing Bonus Program
- 401(k) Program
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan
- Health Insurance
- Company Paid Disability & Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- Education Reimbursement
- Financial & Retirement Planning Resources
What You’ll Love About Us:
Our company culture has always centered around one thing: achieving results by being Dedicated to the Science of Motion. We feel a sense of accomplishment when our innovations are used to build technology that improves lives. Through our employees’ hard work, focus on details, commitment and creative-thinking, we are not only able to make Aerotech highly successful, but also share that success with our employees. Whether it be through our profit sharing plan, Employee Stock Ownership Trust, comprehensive health benefits or education reimbursement, we are focused on rewarding results while supporting our employees’ well-being. Our employees are the building blocks of our company, which is why we uphold our track record of never laying off an employee and continually reinvesting our earnings year-after-year. We strive to prove to our employees that our dedication extends beyond today by providing long-term incentives and a vision for the future. If you are looking for a chance to build your future, apply today!
As an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, Veteran or disability status.
The Company is collecting the information requested in this employment application for purposes of evaluating your suitability for hire by the Company. The Company will share the information that you provide in this employment application only with Company management officials who are involved in the hiring process or who are otherwise involved in making employment-related decisions on behalf of the Company.
Please apply via Aerotech’s Careers site aerotech.com/careers/search-all/#join-us and select “Handshake” as your source.