Data Compliance Technician
ATL is seeking a dynamic Data Compliance Technician to join our team of dedicated professionals focused on client service and quality. The Data Compliance Technician receives fragrance disclosures from Vendors, assesses for compliance, enters information into client systems, and files documents appropriately. Tasks are redundant in nature and require very keen attention to detail
- Collecting supplier’s documents of raw materials and flavors to be entered in database.
- Ensures formula levels are in compliance with all regulatory documents.
- Working with the Regulatory Group, manage areas of regulatory risk to core business activities in the region of responsibility and report findings to manager and team.
- Organize digital and paper files into safety dossiers of all records worked on
- Help maintain the digital database and report any findings.
- Upload files relating to new chemical components.
- Look for any discrepancy between levels in formula and report them to be assessed and reviewed.
- Associates Degree in a related science discipline.
- 1-2 years of strong data entry experience.
- Must have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment with speed and accuracy while maintaining attention to detail.
- Familiarity learning basic computer software, especially Microsoft Excel.
At ATL, we don’t just do the science, we have the opportunity to transform organizations. We need people who want to grow with us and contribute directly to our clients’ success. As scientific sourcing experts, the largest and most respected companies in the world ask us to create innovative solutions to big problems. We have more input and influence, so we can have a significant impact on brand-name products and visible projects. And you can play a bigger role.
Interested and qualified candidates, please apply with a resume and salary requirements.
ATL offers a comprehensive benefits package including: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Pet Insurance, a 401(k) Retirement Plan with company contribution, Paid Time Off, and an Associate Assistance Plan. In addition, we offer a competitive salary and the advantage of a professional environment that supports your development and recognizes your achievements.
ATL is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and strongly supports diversity in the workplace.