ATL is seeking recent graduates who are looking to put their education into action. Come work for ATL to gain experience in a GMP laboratory setting where you will work with raw materials and finished products and have the opportunity to learn techniques such as titrations, HPLC and GC chromatography, AA and more.
- Perform various sample preparation, extraction, and analysis techniques utilizing analytical methods while maintaining good scientific practices according to test facility requirements and regulatory agencies
- Perform serial dilutions to create standards and quality control samples following a written method
- Perform identification, gravimetric, qualitative, and physical testing on a routine basis as assigned
- Execute titration testing and chromatography (GC and/ or HPLC) and atomic absorption (AA)
- Utilize basic instrumentation to perform testing on a routine basis as assigned
- Meet all testing assignment deadlines, and document all analysis in a timely and accurate manner
- Perform quality review of testing completed
- Perform method validations and verifications as needed
- Complete DIR/OOS/CAPA documentation as needed
- Assess SOPs and methods and recommend and/or initiate changes as needed
- Identify and/or initiate improvement initiatives
- Support audit activities
- Perform routine lab maintenance, maintaining a clean and safe laboratory space
- Bachelors in chemistry or related scientific discipline preferred. We will also consider commensurate work experience in a GMP laboratory.
- 1-3 years’ previous experience working with GC, HPLC or Atomic Absorption (AA) preferred.
- Understanding of theoretical knowledge behind instrumentation and methodology including method validation preferred.
- Experience in the consumer products, pharmaceuticals or personal care industry is preferred.
- Must have strong interpersonal skills such as communication, relationship building, initiative, adaptable, positive attitude, and team building.
- Ability to present facts and recommendations effectively in oral and written form.
- Excellent foundation in technical problem solving skills to assist in trouble shooting for sample, method or equipment issues.
- Ability to work in an extremely fast paced environment. Must be flexible and be sensitive to changing priorities.
- Time management; the ability to organize and manage multiple priorities
- Strong understanding of Microsoft Office suite.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment.
- Data handling, method retrieval, all work must be accurate and timely. Attention to detail is necessary to be successful in this role.
At ATL, we don’t just do the science, we have the opportunity to transform organizations. We need people who want to grow with us and contribute directly to our clients’ success. As scientific sourcing experts, the largest and most respected companies in the world ask us to create innovative solutions to big problems. We have more input and influence, so we can have a significant impact on brand-name products and visible projects. And you can play a bigger role.
Interested and qualified candidates, please apply with a resume and salary requirements.
ATL offers a comprehensive benefits package including: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Pet Insurance, a 401(k) Retirement Plan with company contribution, Paid Time Off, and an Associate Assistance Plan. In addition, we offer a competitive salary and the advantage of a professional environment that supports your development and recognizes your achievements.
ATL is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and strongly supports diversity in the workplace.