Milling Engineer Intern
Our Milling Engineer Interns will acquire a robust experience in applying classroom knowledge and theory to practical field applications. Internships are 12 weeks in duration during the summer. Our paid positions include fully-furnished, company-paid housing. Standard costs are reimbursed for relocating to and from the assigned location. Interns will be in either Enid, Oklahoma or Mendota, Illinois.
You will gain firsthand exposure to leadership, equipment troubleshooting and dealing with the myriad of challenges in a facility that operates around the clock, 365 days per year. This experience offers hands-on knowledge of the plant processes, products, and employees in the real word of manufacturing at ADM. Our program promotes the development of students while providing a training ground for potential future employees.
- Active engagement in Safety and Quality Food Safety
- Focused project in milling yield and capacity improvements
- Active engagement in department Review and Response meetings
- Learn and utilize A2E principles in daily work
- Utilize data analytic tools
- Participate in weekly project update and personal development touch bases with Manager
- Organize at least one activity within work team to promote diversity and inclusion
- Creatively celebrate at least one win for your work team
- At the completion of the program, deliver a project overview to a cross-functional location team
- Will network and tour close by ADM mills
- Technical and technology
- Strong cross-functional collaborator
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Fluency in English required
- Attaining a Bachelor’s Degree in Milling Science or Mechanical Engineering Discipline
- Completion of Sophomore (intern) or Junior (intern or co-op) year
- Current GPA of 3.0+
There’s a place at ADM that will engage your mind, stimulate your professional development, and satisfy your hunger to make a vital difference. Are you ready to find a place to feed your passion?
At ADM, we unlock the power of nature to provide access to nutrition worldwide. With industry-advancing innovations, a complete portfolio of ingredients and solutions to meet any taste, and a commitment to sustainability, we give customers an edge in solving the nutritional challenges of today and tomorrow. We’re a global leader in human and animal nutrition and the world’s premier agricultural origination and processing company. Our breadth, depth, insights, facilities and logistical expertise give us unparalleled capabilities to meet needs for food, beverages, health and wellness, and more. From the seed of the idea to the outcome of the solution, we enrich the quality of life the world over. Learn more at www.adm.com.
ADM is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability and veterans status.