Our internship program provides students with private-sector accounting experience that may potentially lead to full-time opportunities at ADM. Interns get the chance to experience new challenges in a dynamic environment, obtain exposure to tools and methods needed to succeed after graduation, and receive periodic evaluations and performance feedback.
In this role, interns will perform basic accounting duties, including inventory reconciliation, accounts payable, plant close and profit/loss analysis. You should possess initiative, as well as strong analytical, communication, and problem-solving skills.
This is a paid internship and includes fully-furnished, company-paid housing. Standard costs are reimbursed for relocating to and from the assigned location.
- Pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- Preferred GPA of 3.0 and above with 12-15 hours in the following classes: Principles of Accounting I and II; Intermediate Accounting I and II; Cost Accounting; Business Law (preferred)
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office software
- Have reliable transportation to and from work
- ADM requires successful completion of a pre-employment drug screen and background check