This event is a series of small group workshops, 1:1 support, email-based guidance, self-paced work, and information all about internships.
You can choose to complete any or all of the 8 steps (we suggest at least 5 to be truly ready to apply).
The goal of this series is to help you explore internships and be able to find and apply to opportunities with confidence!
This series meets every Wednesday for four weeks from 12:00PM-12:45PM. It also includes independent tasks we’ll guide you on, for a commitment of 2 hours per week. We’ll wrap up before the career fairs that you’ll be ready to attend!
– How internships help you uncover your career interests
– Where to find internships
– Professional communication with employers
– Preparing materials to apply – resume, cover letter, online profiles
– Preparing references and talking about yourself in an interview
This series is led by a career peer coach team who have had internships and want to share the information with you on how to search, apply, and make the most of this experience!
You’ll get 1:1 assistance throughout the program and work alongside your peers who are also in the search process. The peer coach team will help you embark on this impactful journey together!